a summer lookbook





Hello all my lovelies, summer it seems has made its entrance and we are are on the hunt for some lovely additions to our wardrobe. I found some much needed inspiration at Tory Burch's offical lookbook for summer 2016.  I adored the kaftans, especially this take on a short one and the fabrics are glorious. Yellow is not a colour I have a lot of in my closet, but this summer I will be on the look out for some new pieces, like those patterned shorts above. Cheers to a lovely week and I'll see you back here at the blog very soon.






inspiration via: toryburch.com

Comments

  1. Finally summer is her and Tory Burch's collection is perfect for this time of year. I love the orange pieces the best.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you stopping by LaToya. Will be stopping by your blog soon as well.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wear the gold-yellow color but I do love all those summery outfits!! You always post the BEST pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much my Lovelies for stopping by.

Popular Posts